Edith Cowan University
|Edith Cowan is a multi-campus institution, offering undergraduate and postgraduate
courses in Perth and Bunbury, Western Australia.
Changing Directions have been working with the University since May, 1999. Originally, Changing Directions were asked to assist Edith Cowan in the reengineering of their cleaning services contracts. The relationship continues today, with regular audits to ensure compliance to these contracts.
- Preparing site specific scope of works
- Collecting all site data and preparing site specific building information matrix
- Preparing contract documents for the outsourcing of all cleaning services
- Preparing evaluation criteria for EOI
- Calling for EOI from the cleaning industry and evaluate documents
- Distributing tender documents and briefing qualifying contractors
- Facilitating a fully transparent and accountable tender process
- Preparing a detailed tender evaluation and recommendations
- Handling all communications with contractors
- Facilitating the transition of the contract
- Carrying out baseline assessment of the cleaning
- Monitoring the contractor's service delivery in all area of the facility
- Preparing quarterly performance reports and trend analysis; and
- Attending and participating in regular contractor service reviews.