Changing Directions is a management consulting firm that provides strategic process and performance management services to Corporate Clients and Government Organisations on how to enhance performance and profitability.
Changing Directions were recently engaged by the Hong Kong Jockey Club to review the cleaning practices across their facilities, measure the standards and identify where improvements could be made to achieve industry best practice.
Read more about this and other award winning projects we've worked on.
Changing Directions have been assisting clients measure and monitor their productivity and workplace performance for over 10 years.
The consistent questions we encounter are,
- Why can’t I get the contractors to perform anywhere near the contract expectation?
- How do we ensure the contractor we choose is capable of delivering the service we require?
- How can we improve our standards?
- How do we build performance management into our contracts/tender documents?
- Can we create a balanced score card to measure contract performance?
- With tight economic times ahead how can we re-engineer our contract without sacrificing service standards?
- How do we implement Sustainable Work Practices across our organisation?
- What is Green Cleaning and how do we implement it?
- How can we monitor contractual compliance in "Real Time"?
2013 - Cleaning Consultants Changing Directions were engaged by the City of South Perth to carry out baseline assessment of the service standards and provide ongoing preformance management audits for the term of the contract for the Council's managed facilities across the municipality.
2013 - Changing Directions were engaged by The Univertsity Adelaide to prepare their contract documentation and to manage the tender process for the cleaning and waste management services for their campus and commercial facilities in South Australia.
2013 - Cleaning Consultants Changing Directions were engaged by the Mildura Airport to prepare a business case to determine the most sustainable approach to manage their support services across their new airport complex.
2013 - Changing Directions engaged by The City of Wyndham to prepare their contract documentation and the manage the tender process for the cleaning and waste management services for the Councils managed facilities across the municipality of Werribee in Victoria.